We love telling stories with photos and videos and we know you share our passion for trains. If you have great photos or short videos of a KCS train in the US or Mexico, please submit them for possible use in upcoming KCS marketing imagery. If your photo/video is selected, you will be compensated.
Some things to keep in mind for your submissions:
- First and foremost, you must adhere to the no trespassing rules. Your safety is our top priority.
- Submissions are accepted year-round and we love photos and videos that reflect the seasons.
- Locomotives must be from KCS’ heritage (red/yellow/black) paint scheme - not the gray paint scheme.
- Photo resolution must be a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Photos of KCS power (locomotives) on non-KCS track will not be considered.
- Both vertical and landscape photos will be considered, but please only shoot video in landscape.
- Photos and videos must have been taken by the person submitting or photographer/videographer must have signed off on the rights.
- Photographers/videographers of selected photos/videos will be asked to sign and return a purchase agreement acknowledging the terms and conditions, compensation, and rights of use with each submission.
- Photos/Videos selected from non-employees will require a W9 (US), new vendor form, and a payment request form to be completed before first payment can be processed.
- Photography/Videography of KCS equipment or property by use of drones is prohibited and may be reported to law enforcement authorities. Submissions taken from drones will not be accepted.